Downtown Salisbury to be busy Thursday, Friday nights | Arts & Culture
SALISBURY - Thursday and Friday night will be busy in downtown Salisbury.
On Thursday the annual Giordana Crossroads Classic bicycle race rolls through downtown, then on Friday it's the "Summer Night Out."
Downtown Salisbury, Inc., provided this schedule of times and attractions:
Friday, August 6, 5-9 pm
Historic Downtown Salisbury
Rain or Shine!
Contemporary jazz by The Brubakers on E. Fisher St.
Other music includes:
- Gigi Dover & The Big Love at Blue Vine
- Grace United Praise Band at K-Dee’s Jewelers
- Ang Medlin at Tastebuds
- Live music at Bible Book Store
Face Painting at Okey Dokey & Co. and Just The Thing
Wacky Doo the Clown
Free Trolley Rides
Downtown Ghost Walk (www.SalisburyGhostWalk.com)
Classic Car Show
Sales Tax Holiday! (no sales tax on school related items)
Top Salisbury Stories
Upcoming Events near Salisbury
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police looking for man who jumped counter at bank, took money from drawer
- Troopers: Former Statesville NAACP head, teacher's assistant killed in crash
- Woman arrested for using husband's info to apply for credit card, detectives say
- Police looking for two men who robbed Troutman bank
- Man faces 27 charges involving B&E's at City garage, investigators say