Updated forecast; White Christmas chances | Weather
CHARLOTTE - Here's the latest forecast from First Alert meteorologists Jim Lytle and Eric Thomas:
Snow System Still On Track
1-2 inches of snow accumulation in the Charlotte area.
We may start to see some light snow mid-morning, picking up and starting to stick in the afternoon, winding down in the early evening.
It should be heavier to the east with the I-95 corridor getting a possible 4-6 inches of snow.
As of right now the National Weather Service is not planning to issue a winter storm warning. The mountains may see a winter weather advisory.
The snow event will be over by Sunday morning but we may see problems with slick roads.
Top Salisbury Stories
Upcoming Events near Salisbury
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police looking for man who jumped counter at bank, took money from drawer
- Troopers: Former Statesville NAACP head, teacher's assistant killed in crash
- Woman arrested for using husband's info to apply for credit card, detectives say
- Police looking for two men who robbed Troutman bank
- Man faces 27 charges involving B&E's at City garage, investigators say