The Norvell Theatre presents The Jack Tales | Arts & Culture
The Norvell Theatre is presenting its production of The Jack Tales this weekend.
In most of the stories, Jack is the underdog who outwits the likes of robbers, giants, witches, devils, and big brothers.
In Jack Fear-No-Man, Jack wins a $10,000 reward from the King of Virginia for conquering three giants.
Jack is outwitted by some sharp traders in Foolish Jack.
The final tale, Jack and the Robbers, surrounds Jack and a bunch of runaway animals, as they scare the meanness out of a band of thieves.
Theater-goers can catch these stories and more at The Norvell Theater, located at 135 East Fisher Street in Salisbury, Saturdays February 23 and March 2, at 2:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Admission ranges from $7 to $10, and the play is open to the public.
For more information on the performance, call 704-633-5471.
Top Salisbury Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police looking for man who jumped counter at bank, took money from drawer
- Troopers: Former Statesville NAACP head, teacher's assistant killed in crash
- Woman arrested for using husband's info to apply for credit card, detectives say
- Police looking for two men who robbed Troutman bank
- Man faces 27 charges involving B&E's at City garage, investigators say