Flipping burgers and dogs for 25 years | Business
SALISBURY - Saturday marks a pretty big milestone for a Salisbury institution.
Hap's Grill will celebrate its 25th anniversary in business.
Hap's was started by Hap Alexander in 1986, Greg Culp is now the friendly face that greets customers and serves up those delicious hotdogs and hamburgers.
The menu is simple and there aren't any booths or chairs, but no one seems to mind. In fact, customers don't mind watiing in a line that frequently snakes out the door and down the sidewalk.
To celebrate the big anniversary, Hap's will be offering hotdogs for just $1 from 10 to 3 on Saturday.
And, if waiting in line is too boring, Hap's is bringing in another soon to be Salisbury institution; "Mail-vis."
If that names intrigues you, and if you're hungry tomorrow, you might want to check out the anniversary party.
Top Salisbury Stories
Upcoming Events near Salisbury
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Woman arrested for using husband's info to apply for credit card, detectives say
- Police looking for two men who robbed Troutman bank
- Man faces 27 charges involving B&E's at City garage, investigators say
- Public invited to free afternoon of canoeing
- One in custody, police looking for second suspect in Statesville homicide