11 pounds of pot seized from Salisbury woman | Crime
SALISBURY - 11 pounds of marijuana were found in the home of a Salisbury woman, according to the Rowan Sheriff's Office.
On Thursday the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office Special Investigations Unit and Concord Police Vice Units executed a search warrant at 726 Park Avenue, Salisbury.
This search was the result of an investigation involving 42 year old Nicole Sharmane Crawford of 402 N. Yadkin Ave. Spencer and of 726 Park Avenue, Salisbury being involved in the sell of marijuana in Salisbury and Concord.
Investigators arrested Crawford at the Park Avenue residence and charged her with (F) Trafficking in Marijuana, (F) PWITSD Marijuana, (F) Maintaining a Dwelling to Keep, Store, and Sell Marijuana, and (M) Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Crawford was placed in jail under a $25,000 secured bond.
Top Salisbury Stories
Upcoming Events near Salisbury
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police looking for man who jumped counter at bank, took money from drawer
- Troopers: Former Statesville NAACP head, teacher's assistant killed in crash
- Woman arrested for using husband's info to apply for credit card, detectives say
- Police looking for two men who robbed Troutman bank
- Man faces 27 charges involving B&E's at City garage, investigators say