Man who beat Ex-girlfriend wanted by deputies now in custody | Crime
SALISBURY, NC (WBTV) - A Rowan County man who was wanted by the Sheriff's Office after they say he beat his girlfriend is now in custody.
Deputies opened their investigation in a domestic assault involving a 29-year-old female and 22-year-old Justin Taylor Moss after the victim was taken to the hospital after repeatedly being assaulted by her ex-boyfriend, according to the Rowan County Sheriff's Office.
The report states that Justin strangled the victim to the point where she passed out two separate occasion and hit and shoved her other times. The victim is currently 7 months pregnant.
Moss was located at 520 Deck Lane late Monday afternoon. He was charged for assault on a female, misdemeanor larceny, battery of an unborn child, and felony assault by strangulation.
Copyright 2012 WBTV. All rights reserved.
Top Salisbury Stories
Upcoming Events near Salisbury
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police looking for man who jumped counter at bank, took money from drawer
- Troopers: Former Statesville NAACP head, teacher's assistant killed in crash
- Woman arrested for using husband's info to apply for credit card, detectives say
- Police looking for two men who robbed Troutman bank
- Man faces 27 charges involving B&E's at City garage, investigators say