Business owner faces drug charges | Crime
SALISBURY - The owner of a local pressure washing business is in jail under $50,000 bond after being hit with drug charges by investigators at the Rowan County Sheriff's Office.
Andy Jerome Bowers, 35, is charged with drug possession with the intent to distribute marijuana, maintaining a dwelling for the purposes of the drug trade, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
The Special Investigations Unit and Aggressive Criminal Enforcement Unit executed a state search warrant on Bowers property at 9355 W. Highway 152 in Mooresville. Deputies seized four ounces of "high grade" marijuana, as well as several weapons, and drug paraphernalia.
Bond was set at $50,000 for Bowers, but then another charged was added from Mecklenburg County for failure to appear in court. An additional bond of $16,951 was then added.
Top Salisbury Stories
Upcoming Events near Salisbury
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police looking for man who jumped counter at bank, took money from drawer
- Troopers: Former Statesville NAACP head, teacher's assistant killed in crash
- Woman arrested for using husband's info to apply for credit card, detectives say
- Police looking for two men who robbed Troutman bank
- Man faces 27 charges involving B&E's at City garage, investigators say