Business owner faces drug charges | Crime
SALISBURY - The owner of a local pressure washing business is in jail under $50,000 bond after being hit with drug charges by investigators at the Rowan County Sheriff's Office.
Andy Jerome Bowers, 35, is charged with drug possession with the intent to distribute marijuana, maintaining a dwelling for the purposes of the drug trade, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
The Special Investigations Unit and Aggressive Criminal Enforcement Unit executed a state search warrant on Bowers property at 9355 W. Highway 152 in Mooresville. Deputies seized four ounces of "high grade" marijuana, as well as several weapons, and drug paraphernalia.
Bond was set at $50,000 for Bowers, but then another charged was added from Mecklenburg County for failure to appear in court. An additional bond of $16,951 was then added.
Upcoming Events near Salisbury
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Statesville man arrested by FBI for running $44 million Ponzi Scheme, indictment says
- Deputies: Man tried to burn down home after argument with mother
- Registered sex offender arrested in Michigan for sex crimes against Iredell child
- Deputies searching for man who robbed local business
- Sheriff: Gun possibly used to shoot Marco Kauffman found in Statesville