Salisbury man found in Florida charged with sex crimes | Crime
SALISBURY - A Salisbury man is in jail under $350,000 bond for sex crimes involving an underage girl.
Police say the mother of the victim told them about the alleged incidents in March. Police began an investigation, but the suspect, Ronald Blyden, left for Florida. Blyden was found by authorities in Florida and has now been brought back to Salisbury.
Blyden, 41, was charged with one count of taking indecent liberties with a child and one count of statutory rape.
Top Salisbury Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police looking for man who jumped counter at bank, took money from drawer
- Troopers: Former Statesville NAACP head, teacher's assistant killed in crash
- Woman arrested for using husband's info to apply for credit card, detectives say
- Police looking for two men who robbed Troutman bank
- Man faces 27 charges involving B&E's at City garage, investigators say