Woman faces charges for contributing to delinquency of a child, drugs | Crime
SALISBURY - A Rowan County woman is being held under $25,000 bond for charges that include contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Denise Burris, 47, was arrested Tuesday night and booked into the jail just before 9.
Burris is charged with maintaining a vehicle or dwelling for drugs, drug possession, and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Bond for Burris is set at $25,000.
Top Salisbury Stories
Upcoming Events near Salisbury
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Woman arrested for using husband's info to apply for credit card, detectives say
- Police looking for two men who robbed Troutman bank
- Man faces 27 charges involving B&E's at City garage, investigators say
- Public invited to free afternoon of canoeing
- One in custody, police looking for second suspect in Statesville homicide