Summerfield car break-in suspects in surveillance video now behind bars | Crime
SALISBURY - Two men who were seen in store surveillance video have now been identified and jailed for a number break-ins to cars in the Summerfield community in western Rowan County.
Dalton D. Roysdon, 18, and Jacob Scott Pilkington, 18, were arrested and placed in the Rowan County jail Saturday night.
On Friday investigators had released still pictures and video from a camera in a convenience store on Highway 150. In the video, the two are seen buying items using a stolen credit card. The pictures and surveillance video were shown on WBTV and published on this site, as well as other media outlets.
The two are now in jail, both under $50,000 bond. They both face multiple counts of breaking and entering into a building and several cars, felony larceny, and using a stolen credit card.
Top Salisbury Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police looking for man who jumped counter at bank, took money from drawer
- Troopers: Former Statesville NAACP head, teacher's assistant killed in crash
- Woman arrested for using husband's info to apply for credit card, detectives say
- Police looking for two men who robbed Troutman bank
- Man faces 27 charges involving B&E's at City garage, investigators say