They are brothers and sex offenders, and the sheriff is looking for them | Crime
SALISBURY - The three Harris brothers are all convicted sex offenders, but now they are being sought by the sheriff for failing to notify the office that they were moving.
Jesse, Joseph, and John Harris were all living with their mother at 480 Mount Hall Road in Rowan County. The family was evicted from the home on Friday, December 7. Investigators have not heard from the men.
Under North Carolina law a convicted sex offender must update law enforcement about any change of address within three business days of that address changing. Failure to do so results in additional charges.
Anyone with information on the Harris brothers is asked to call Salisbury-Rowan Crime Stoppers at 1-866-639-JAIL (5245).
Top Salisbury Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police looking for man who jumped counter at bank, took money from drawer
- Troopers: Former Statesville NAACP head, teacher's assistant killed in crash
- Woman arrested for using husband's info to apply for credit card, detectives say
- Police looking for two men who robbed Troutman bank
- Man faces 27 charges involving B&E's at City garage, investigators say