Rowan Sheriff issues plea for help finding accused rapist from Stanly Co. | Crime
SALISBURY - On Sunday, a forcible rape was reported to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
Investigators say that after a thorough investigation, warrants were obtained on the suspect, William Everett Blevins II, for Second Degree Forcible Rape and Second Degree Forcible Sex Offense.
Blevins is also wanted by the US Marshals for federal probation violation, and was just released from Federal Prison in the summer of 2012.
Blevins is believed to be unstable and dangerous and has access to firearms. His last known location was with his girlfriend, Amanda Rowland Hathcock, in Norwood, NC.
William Everett Blevins II is described as a white man, 6'2" tall, weighing 197 lbs with brown eyes and a bald head. Blevins last know location was 40159 Hardy Road in Norwood, in Stanly County.
Top Salisbury Stories
Upcoming Events near Salisbury
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police looking for man who jumped counter at bank, took money from drawer
- Troopers: Former Statesville NAACP head, teacher's assistant killed in crash
- Woman arrested for using husband's info to apply for credit card, detectives say
- Police looking for two men who robbed Troutman bank
- Man faces 27 charges involving B&E's at City garage, investigators say