One of three wanted sex offender brothers now in custody | Crime
SALISBURY - One down, two to go.
One of three brothers wanted by Rowan County deputies for failing to notify the Rowan Sheriff's Office that he had changed his address is now in custody.
Joseph Harris was located Friday night and booked into the jail just after 10 pm. He is charged with failure to register as a sex offender. Bond was set at $1500.
Joseph's brothers, Jesse and John Harris, who are also convicted sex offenders, are still being sought by deputies. The three brothers were living with their mother in a house on Mount Hall Road in Cleveland, but the family was evicted by the property owner on Friday, December 7.
Top Salisbury Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police looking for man who jumped counter at bank, took money from drawer
- Troopers: Former Statesville NAACP head, teacher's assistant killed in crash
- Woman arrested for using husband's info to apply for credit card, detectives say
- Police looking for two men who robbed Troutman bank
- Man faces 27 charges involving B&E's at City garage, investigators say