Woman injured in apartment fire in Spencer | News
SPENCER - One woman was taken to Baptist Hospital in Winston-Salem after suffering burns in an apartment fire in Spencer.
The fire was reported around 6:30 am at an apartment building in the Grant Street area.
One apartment was affected, according to officials on the scene.
The cause of the fire is not known as of yet. The woman's name has not been released and her condition is unknown.
Top Salisbury Stories
Upcoming Events near Salisbury
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police looking for man who jumped counter at bank, took money from drawer
- Troopers: Former Statesville NAACP head, teacher's assistant killed in crash
- Woman arrested for using husband's info to apply for credit card, detectives say
- Police looking for two men who robbed Troutman bank
- Man faces 27 charges involving B&E's at City garage, investigators say