Rep. Warren plans Town Hall meeting Friday | Politics
SALISBURY - Representative Harry Warren, (R-District 77), is planning a Town Hall meeting for Friday, May 18, at the Woodleaf Volunteer Fire Department.
The meeting is set from 6:00 pm to 7:30pm. The fire department has recently moved, and the new address is 3500 Highway 801 in Woodleaf.
Representative Warren will discuss issues that may be addressed in the Short Session of the General Assembly, which begins on May 16, hear concerns, and answer questions.
With redistricting (resulting from the 2010 census), new precincts have been added to District 77: Granite Quarry, Faith, East Enochville, West Enochville, all of Sumner (previously just part of Sumner), and Bostian Cross Roads.
Anyone who would like to register to vote may do so at the town hall meeting. This meeting is open to all District 77 constituents, but it especially provides an excellent opportunity for persons new to District 77 to meet Representative Warren.
If you cannot attend the town hall meeting, but have questions, you may contact Representative Warren at 704-603-8898.
Top Salisbury Stories
Upcoming Events near Salisbury
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police looking for man who jumped counter at bank, took money from drawer
- Troopers: Former Statesville NAACP head, teacher's assistant killed in crash
- Woman arrested for using husband's info to apply for credit card, detectives say
- Police looking for two men who robbed Troutman bank
- Man faces 27 charges involving B&E's at City garage, investigators say