STEM unveiling on Saturday | Schools
SALISBURY - Have you heard of STEM? It stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math initiatives taught in Rowan Salisbury Schools, and on Saturday the school system will unveil a very big piece of the STEM program.
The "mobile exploration lab" will be unveiled. It's a high tech bus that is loaded with all the equipment used in STEM study. The bus will be driven all over the county so that students can use it, no matter where they are. The bus was funded through grants.
The bus will be unveiled Saturday and will be on display from 9:30 to 12:30 at Horizons Unlimited and Knox Middle School, and the public is invited to visit and tour the bus.
Top Salisbury Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police looking for man who jumped counter at bank, took money from drawer
- Troopers: Former Statesville NAACP head, teacher's assistant killed in crash
- Woman arrested for using husband's info to apply for credit card, detectives say
- Police looking for two men who robbed Troutman bank
- Man faces 27 charges involving B&E's at City garage, investigators say