Warm weather rolls into area, can't rule out a thunderstorm | Weather
CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - Warm, sunny weather is rolling into the region Wednesday and will stay in place through Friday afternoon.
WBTV's Kelly Franson says the high Wednesday afternoon will be in the upper-60s, creating the chance for a few scattered thunderstorms to pop up later in the evening.
Gusty, damaging winds are possible with the storms, Franson said.
But, the storms will move out during the overnight hours giving way to a spring-like Thursday with highs near 74 degrees.
Lows during the night will be in the 50s but will quickly get back up in the 60s on Friday before a cool front comes in for the weekend.
Franson saysm enjoy the warm weather while you can and to leave the umbrella at home.
Copyright 2012 WBTV. All rights reserved.
Top Salisbury Stories
Upcoming Events near Salisbury
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police looking for man who jumped counter at bank, took money from drawer
- Troopers: Former Statesville NAACP head, teacher's assistant killed in crash
- Woman arrested for using husband's info to apply for credit card, detectives say
- Police looking for two men who robbed Troutman bank
- Man faces 27 charges involving B&E's at City garage, investigators say