City of Salisbury services impacted by weather | Weather
SALISBURY - The changing weather conditions have prompted changes in schedules and services for the City of Salisbury.
All non-essential City operations have closed. This includes City Hall, City Office Building and all Recreation Centers.
All essential operations will continue, which includes public safety operations, Police and Fire, as well as our Public Service operations as they attend to roadways. City Transit service will operate through 4:45 p.m. and will terminate service two hours early.
The Salisbury Police Department is advising, per deteriorating weather conditions, that citizens should travel, only if necessary.
Additional weather related information, affecting City operations may be issued through the Public Information Office and will also be available through the City’s Facebook page and Twitter feed, as well as the City’s website at www.salisburync.gov.
Upcoming Events near Salisbury
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Statesville man arrested by FBI for running $44 million Ponzi Scheme, indictment says
- Deputies: Man tried to burn down home after argument with mother
- Registered sex offender arrested in Michigan for sex crimes against Iredell child
- Deputies searching for man who robbed local business
- Sheriff: Gun possibly used to shoot Marco Kauffman found in Statesville